My project was created by an elegant adjective, biomorphic shapes and also directional conflict. it also follows some of the steps that was asked for, but in my point of view i was missing the rules of thirds; however the colors was used correctly the warm colors and the cool colors which made the project to has a different view and also gets people attention. finally mounting on the bristol board was successful .
the color wheel project was a successful step to learn the colors and combine the warm and cool colors. Its was amazing to learn how three colors like yellow, red and blue can crated more the one color.
For the Monochromatic I choose crimson color, which I only used white, black and crimson color to crated a pink color. The Analogous I pick three colors from the color wheel like the violet red, red, and red orange, but I felt that my face had too much warm colors. And for the Complementary colors I choose two colors also from the color wheel the purple and yellow when I mixed both colors it created a different color also in my opinion I got the idea for the third step. With this project I had too much fun mixing hues and finding other different colors that I wasn’t expecting to see. I think I got the whole idea of this project; however, mounting on the Bristol board was successful. Indeed, the entire picture plane was painting and every single detail was cover so well and painting with care.
The portrait does occupy the entire area of the composition. Every peace of this composition is created by 9 values by using a value scale, which help me to determinate every single color that I was using. Yes, it does break into a flat plane. The grid is properly used in the facial plane because each peace is cut so careful to determinate what the composition is about. Practically in this composition the features could be avoided but I used some over lapping to do more created. As i was comparing with the actual photo it came out the same. For me the final details were successful and also mounting in the Bristol board was successful.
this texture has a focal point. for me the focal point is located in the corner bottom left also it does cover the entire picture plane. there were used many different elements like directional conflict, jittery, biomorphic and also the twist tie. in my project the visual is located in the corner left top. in my opinion, it was more successful than unsuccessful because it came out really nice, but more successful for me was the way every shape is crate every detail the is specific . the final mounting in the bristol board was more successful
The first drawing is using one-perspective point which was easy to draw. And the second drawing is using two-perspective point which was a little bit hard but both came out really successful well that is my opinion.